(Session virtuelle)An advanced usage of the intranet for knowledge management
Olga Bogomolova, Head of Knowledge Management, Moscow Domodedovo Airport joins the November virtual session of IntraNetwork.
She describes MDA, one of the largest airports in Russia, her role, and that of members of the KM team.
What is the relationship between the intranet and knowledge management?
She focuses on four channels and services
• in-house consulting services covering all the lines of business
• a thesaurus of aviation terms
• expertise mapping and competency verification systems – how the verification works
• semantic and sentiment analysis of external media. How they use the media analysis.
She then covers:
– Time and cost savings
– Growth of knowledge sharing
– Lessons learned